Balance Life & Work with a New Career Opportunity
LONG TERM CARE / SKILLED NURSING / ASSISTED LIVING
Now Hiring – CERTIFIED NURISING ASSISTANT (FULL-TIME; ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE) – MARLTON, NJ
CAREONE AT EVESHAM
The CAREONE AT EVESHAM mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to Maximizing Patient Outcomes in Long Term Care/Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living settings. We treat Residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our Centers and Communities. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for Residents, families and our valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
• Competitive Salary
• Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
• 401k Retirement Plan
• Paid Time Off
• Opportunities to advance and grow your career
• Education Reimbursement
• Monthly Employee Rewards Program
• And More
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide. We have a graciously appointed facility with strong belief in patient care and service; join us at our beautiful facility!
We an Equal Opportunity Employer
For all of our valued CNAs: In addition to a very competitive salary and benefits, we offer:
• A wonderful environment where you will feel respected, appreciated, and supported.
• We work as a team.
• You will receive help from our team and will be expected to give help in return.
• Our nurses have the utmost respect for C.N.A.s, and want their input.
• We show you how much we appreciate you and want to support your professional growth – through employee events, appreciation programs, continuing education, tuition reimbursement, flexible scheduling, and much more.
Provide basic patient care under direction of nursing staff
• Perform duties, such as feed, bathe, dress, groom, or move patients, or change linens.
• Active nursing aide certification in the state of NJ.
• Prefer experience with patients of all ages in a SNF setting. Dedication to quality care.
• Must be a certified in the State of New Jersey.
• Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
• Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
• Must be a supportive team member, contribute to and be an example of team work and team concept.
• Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action
• Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
• Must possess the ability and willingness to work harmoniously with other personnel.
• Must have patience tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to handle difficult residents.
• Must be able to relate information concerning a resident’s condition.
• Must not pose a direct threat to the health and safety of other individuals in the workplace.