Balance Life & Work with a New Career Opportunity
LONG TERM CARE / SUB-ACUTE REHAB / SKILLED NURSING
Now Hiring – MDS COORDINATOR – BOUND BROOK, NJ
CAREONE AT SOMERSET VALLEY
The CAREONE AT SOMERSET VALLEY mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to Maximizing Patient Outcomes. We treat Residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our Centers and Communities. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for Residents, families and our valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
• Competitive Salary
• Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
• 401k Retirement Plan
• Paid Time Off
• Opportunities to advance and grow your career
• And More
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide. We have a graciously appointed facility with strong belief in patient care and service; join us at our beautiful facility!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
As the MDS Coordinator you will be part of a multidisciplinary team. Responsibilities include MDS assessments, multidisciplinary team meetings, and maintenance of MDS schedule. This is a salaried position in a long term care facility with a sub-acute unit. You must be detail oriented, posses good organizational skills and be computer literate. Familiarity with online processing of assessments a plus.
• Direct the Resident Assessment Process through assisting with the completion of the Minimum Data Set (MDS) and
• CAA’s. Participate in developing individualized resident Care Plans, identifying the needs of the resident and
• projected outcomes as required by Federal and State regulations.
• MDS/RAI Care Plan Functions
• Complete nursing assigned MDS items, CAA’s and Care Plans as designated by the facility.
• Participate in the resident Care Plan Meetings.