Balance Life & Work with a New Career Opportunity
Now Hiring –WAIT STAFF / DISHWASHER – BOUND BROOK, NJ
CAREONE AT SOMERSET VALLEY ASSISTED LIVING
The CAREONE AT SOMERSET VALLEY ASSISTED LIVING mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to Maximizing Patient Outcomes. We treat Residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our Centers and Communities. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for Residents, families and our valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
• Competitive Salary
• Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
• 401k Retirement Plan
• Paid Time Off
• Opportunities to advance and grow your career
• And More
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide. We have a graciously appointed facility with strong belief in patient care and service; join us at our beautiful facility!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Dietary Aiide is responsible for providing assistance in all dietary functions as directed by the Nutrition Service Director in accordance with established policies and procedures.
• Nutrition Services Director and Administrator of the facility
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work with the facility dietitian/Nutrition Services Director as necessary to carry out recommended therapeutic restrictions with regards to residents’ nutritional care plans.
• Serve meals and snacks in accordance with approved menu spreadsheets in a palatable and appetizing manner.
• Serve meals in accordance with established portion control procedures.
• Prepare food in accordance with sanitary regulations as well as established procedures.
• Assist in daily or scheduled cleaning duties and in accordance with established procedures.
• Clean all work spaces.
• Take soiled utensils, plates, etc. to dishwashing area.
• Return all clean utensils, plates, etc. to proper storage areas.
• Carry out garbage and keep work areas clean.
• Set up meal trays or dining room areas as instructed.
• Assist cook in preparing meals as necessary.
• Obtain food supply for next meal.
• Assist in checking meals or trays for accuracy of resident restrictions before serving.
• Serve residents in all dining areas as instructed.
• Perform dishwashing and cleaning procedures.
• Remove plates or food trays from dining table or food trucks and take to dishwashing area.
• Prepare and deliver snacks as instructed.
• Report all hazardous conditions/equipment to Nutrition Services Director.
• Assist in maintaining all food storage areas including refrigerators and freezers in a clean and sanitary manner.
• Report any food complaints to the Nutrition Services Director.
• Any other tasks as deemed necessary by the Nutrition Services Director, Registered Dietitian or facility administrator.