Balance Life & Work with a New Career Opportunity
LONG TERM CARE / SUB-ACUTE REHAB / SKILLED NURSING
Now Hiring – MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT - ORADELL, NJ
ORADELL HEALTH CARE CENTER
The ORADELL HEALTH CARE CENTER mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to Maximizing Patient Outcomes. We treat Residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our Centers and Communities. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for Residents, families and our valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
• Competitive Salary
• Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
• 401k Retirement Plan
• Paid Time Off
• Opportunities to advance and grow your career
• Education Reimbursement
• Monthly Employee Rewards Program
• And More
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide. We have a graciously appointed facility with strong belief in patient care and service; join us at our beautiful facility!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Maintenance Assistant is responsible for the day to day coordination and oversight of all aspects of the upkeep of the physical plant and its surroundings. This includes, but is not limited to minor plumbing, electrical, mechanical, and cosmetic repairs.
• Directly reporting to the Administrator of the facility where providing Maintenance Assistance services. Reports to Maintenance Director, for all coordination of discipline services and/or any maintenance specific or corporate functions processes or initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Daily physical plant rounds, inspection of the facility for issues to be repaired.
• Preventive Maintenance rounds of physical plant.
• Minor plumbing, electrical, mechanical, and cosmetic repairs of facility and equipment within. Painting a must.
• All other assigned tasks as applicable.
• Perform daily plant rounds and make corrections to lighting and cosmetic issues as needed.
• Check maintenance request logs books minimum 3 times a day and make appropriate corrections.
• Perform other duties requested by staff and supervisors within facility, including furniture moves, equipment repairs, problem solving issues as needed.
• Work closely with staff to improve quality of living quarters of residents.
• Perform Preventive Maintenance rounds as assigned assessing different aspects of facility.
• Perform any assigned special projects as designated by Maintenance Director.
• Work closely with Maintenance Director to improve overall function of systems within facility.
• Perform Monthly Physical Plant inspection with Maintenance Director to locate areas that need attention.
• Perform monthly Preventive Maintenance checklists as assigned and make corrections as necessary.