Balance Life & Work with a New Career Opportunity
LONG TERM CARE/SUB-ACUTE REHAB/SKILLED NURSING
Now Hiring - NURSE LIAISON - MARLTON, NJ
CAREONE AT EVESHAM
The CAREONE AT EVESHAM mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to Maximizing Patient Outcomes. We treat Residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our Centers and Communities. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for Residents, families and our valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide. We have a graciously appointed facility with strong belief in patient care and service; join us at our beautiful facility!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Clinical Nurse Liaison will be responsible for facilitating patient admissions to Hospice via marketing and education activities with contracted and potentially contracted hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, respite centers, physician, and other community resources. This person will act as the point of contract for Hospital discharges and facilitate the admissions process for all patients. Some of the specific job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Provides Sub-Acute in-service programs to hospital and skilled nursing facility staff, physicians, community groups and others as directed.
• Works with National Director of Business Development to develop, establish, and maintain clinical services to contracted and potentially contracted hospitals, nursing facilities, area physicians, other agencies, and alternative care programs with potential linkage for LTC/SNF - Sub Acute care
• Conduct all pre-discharge meetings, interviews, and meet and greets within designated accounts and assigned territories to convince families to choose Evesham
• Attend care plan meetings with hospital personnel on behalf of the agency to assure that the patients hospice needs are clearly identified and understood prior to discharge.
• Gather required medical documentation, determine patient eligibility/need for Hospice with conjunction of Clinical Director and coordinate care plan development after referral has been received.
• Serve as a liaison with health care professionals (i.e. physicians, discharge planners, social workers, health care coordinators, etc.) and agency employees to coordinate safe transitions from medical facilities to the home setting/facility setting.
• Inform hospital or other facilities personnel of case acceptance and document patient intake information (to include demographic, clinical, and payer information.)
• Provide management with weekly and/or monthly updates on referrals and statuses utilizing various methods of reporting and analyzing data; make changes in plans as necessary.
• HCRM compliance and utilization daily/weekly.
• Assists with the development of annual goals and objectives.
• Associate's Degree required, Bachelor's preferred
• Must hold a current RN or LPN license
• Experience in marketing, preferably hospice or other healthcare environment
• Must be willing to traval
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Self-starter with ability to create own leads.
• Able to maintain an organized approach to territory management and work with limited supervision.
• Able to work as part of an inter-disciplinary team.