Balance Life & Work with a New Career Opportunity
LONG TERM CARE/SUB-ACUTE REHAB/SKILLED NURSING
Now Hiring Experienced – REGISTERED NURSE/RN SUPERVISOR (7-3; 3-11 and weekends) – EDISON, NJ
CAREONE AT THE HIGHLANDS
The CAREONE AT THE HIGHLANDS mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to Maximizing Patient Outcomes. We treat Residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our Centers and Communities. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for Residents, families and our valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
• Competitive Salary
• Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
• 401k Retirement Plan
• Paid Time Off
• Opportunities to advance and grow your career
• And More
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide. We have a graciously appointed facility with strong belief in patient care and service; join us at our beautiful facility!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
• The RN Supervisor is responsible for the day to day coordination and oversight of all aspects of nursing activities of the facility during her/his tour of duty.
• The RN Supervisor will assure that State and Federal Regulations as well as Facility Policy and Procedures are adhered to and the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
• Additionally, the RN Supervisor is the Administration’s representation in the facility in the absence of the Director of Nursing, the Assistant Director of Nursing and the Administrator.
• The RN Supervisor is delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out his/her assigned duties.
Must be have an RN license for the State of NJ