Great new Career Opportunity in Home Care!
Now Hiring - Unit Manager/RN Supervisor - CareOne at Hanover Township
CareOne at Hanover Township - is part of the Ascend family of Healthcare Companies. Our mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to inspiring people to live better lives through innovative health and wellness programs, products and services. We treat residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our patients, families and associates. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for our patients, families and valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide.
Ascend Home Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Unit Manager/RN Supervisor is responsible for, but not limited to:
1. Patient service focus. Demonstrates and is accountable for patient satisfaction.
2. Safety through the continuous improvement of standards of practice and by providing a safe and secure environment the patient will be assured a sense of safety and well-being, free from risk and harm.
3. Responsible for clinical direction and supervision of staff, services and programs.
4. Education of patients and staff.
5. Assumes managerial and other administrative activities.
6. Responsible for record documentation, both electronic and manual, MD orders, and maintenance of NJSDOH and JCAHO standards.
7. Accepts referrals and initiates admission and process.
8. Monitors Oasis for accuracy and for compliance with regulations. Provides oversight and guidance to the Nursing staff regarding Oasis.
9. Responsible for maintaining compliance with nursing competencies.
10. Assures staff compliance with PPS through education, review's PPS data to identify trends.
Bachelor's Degree in Nursing