Balance Life & Work with a New Career Opportunity
Now Hiring – Procurement Analyst – Fort Lee, NJ
The CareOne Management mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to Maximizing Patient Outcomes. We treat Residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our Centers and Communities. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for Residents, families and our valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide. We have a graciously appointed facility with strong belief in patient care and service; join us at our beautiful facility!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Procurement Analyst is responsible for the day to day coordination designated vendors, Oracle Projects, ARF process within the Procurement Department. Job duties include, but are not limited to:
1. Maintain the ARF process within Policy and Procedures
2. Provide information on ARF Policy and Procedures
3. Obtain the necessary approvals for purchase
4. Maintain records of processed ARF and invoices
5. Aid the Fixed Asset/Regional Accountant as needed
6. Maintain I procurement site-updating catalogs as needed
7. Manage invoicing for Total Care
8. Manage designated accounts i.e. Iron Mountain, Medical Supplies, Office Supplies
9. Attend designated meetings as necessary