Balance Life & Work with a New Career Opportunity
(LONG TERM CARE)
(SHORT TERM REHAB)
(SUB ACUTE CARE)
Now Hiring - Staffing Coordinator - (city), (state-2 ltr abbrev)
(CENTER or BUILDING)
The (CENTER or BUILDING) mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to Maximizing Patient Outcomes. We treat Residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our Centers and Communities. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for Residents, families and our valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide. We have a graciously appointed facility with strong belief in patient care and service; join us at our beautiful facility!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Staffing Coordinator will be responsible for, but not limited to:
1. Per Diem placement of Registered Nurses, Certified Nursing Assistants, other needed staff and to include Allied Health Staffing positions.
2. Scheduling temporary staff to meet census demand.
3. Gather information concerning employee issues, usage, retention and termination.
4. Respond to service requests, inquiries and complaints over the phone or in person.
5. Print out and update daily staffing schedule.
6. Contact and communicate with management, and Department Directors to obtain staffing orders.
7. Answer multi phone line system
8. Over-sight with on-call staffing, as requested
9. Make assessments and decisions on prioritizing staff for available client orders.
10. Organize the communication and the distribution of all orders and travel request.
11. Communicate issues or client process changes to senior management staff.