Balance Life & Work with a New Career Opportunity!
(LONG TERM CARE)
(SHORT TERM REHAB)
Now Hiring – Registered Dietician – Whippany, NJ
This position is for approximately 32 hours a week.
CareOne at Hanover
The CareOne at Hanover mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to Maximizing Patient Outcomes. We treat Residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our Centers and Communities. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for Residents, families and our valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
• Competitive Salary
• Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
• 401k Retirement Plan
• Paid Time Off
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide. We have a graciously appointed facility with strong belief in patient care and service; join us at our beautiful facility!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Registered Dietician will be responsible for, but not limited to:
1. Coordinate nutritional care of residents and patients by completing nutritional assessments
2. Participate in care planning meetings as required
3. Provide nutritional counseling and education for residents and family
4. Meet DOH/state/federal and company standards 5. Perform duties independently without training or direction